Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Add, connect and manage Wi-Fi access point on your Android phone swiftly.

After installing the application, long press on the workspace then go to Widgets and select "Swift Wi-Fi" from the list. 
  • Toggle Wi-Fi using the ON/OFF button
  • Connect to your preferred Wi-Fi access point 
  • Click on the connected Access point to know the security, link speed, signal strength and IP Address.
  • Manage Wi-Fi access point (Delete unused access point)
  • Add new Wi-Fi connection (Supports Open, WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK and 802.1x EAP)
Permission's used:
  • android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE  
  • android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
  • android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS
Download from Play Store:



Feedback and issues:


If you have any issues or feedback, please leave your comment below and it will be solved ASAP




8 comments:

  1. I can't get this app to even show up after installing on a Motorola Admiral..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a widget so you have to long press on the workspace and add it.

      Delete
    2. Perfect advice. Please update your app page so everyone knows what to expect!

      Delete
  2. Dear Vinoth,

    Allow me to introduce myself as Mr. Leslie Ehrhardt of IntelligentGroups, Cape Town.

    Our company has been tasked with presenting options for eLearning in certain parts of Africa and while researching I came across your Swift WiFi application. This said, I've tried on several occasions to make contact with you but to no avail - could you perhaps assist by either providing a personal email or telephone number? My email is as follows: leslie@intelligentgroups.org

    I look forward to your response,

    Leslie Ehrhardt
    Director
    IntelligentGroups
    Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ,

    I am Yan. Bussiness manager from Alibaba Mobile Business Group.

    we are looking for mobile traffic to promote our own android applications with huge budgets.
    The reason I am contacting you is to explore any business opportunity for us to work together

    Please contact me to have further discussion.
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am using this nice tool to connect to our company's 802.1x network with TLS, however in the EAP configuration I can not find the user certificate I installed on the phone. Any solution/workarounds?

    ReplyDelete